Good deal on a brake?

Good deal on a brake?

I'm in the market for a brake. I was considering the Harbor Freight brake, but this looks like a better brake for not much more. I will be using it for making flashing for package units, return boxes for furnaces/AHU's and drain pans. Your opinions/advice please.

http://knoxville.craigslist.org/tls/3890360795.html
    Last edited by m singer; 07-16-2013 at 12:27 PM. Reason: forgot link
    -Marty

I read about the harbor freight one and the owners found they had to re-enforce it in order for it to make sharp bends on anything over a certain gauge.

i have some harbor freight tools i live 3 blocks from one, its a junk brake don't do it, you will regret it, only thing that is good, try it, and take it back and say it sucks, you will get all your money back. (don't waste your time is my recommendation)

I ended up getting the harbor freight brake. Not the greatest for sure, but no problem making sharp bends on 26 ga metal for the full width. It was on sale and they also let me use a 20% off coupon. Ended up being less than $200 out the door. It is light enough to take to a job if needed. It will get me by until the right deal on someting better comes along.
    -Marty