YELLOW jACKET rEFRIGERANT ANYLYZER QUESYION

i'VE GOT TEST0 500. 570, DC ak900, SMAN3 REFRIGERNT ANYALYZERS.

How are Yellow Jackets refrigerant analyzers? I've seen them in use and they seem to be pretty well made but i don't know how accurate they are? I was thinking about checking out a pair because i enjoy checking all brands out.

Could anyon give me any insite into them? I don't hear much about them at all. I suppoise they can't be that bad,.

I would greatly appreciate any information about those who have used them. I know a local competitor uses them for their service techs.

I would really really appreciate any info on them.

I just want to get the info on durability and ease of upgrade and them able to take the elements, which non of them seem to be able to deal with. So sad because thats a major issue since that the enviroment that they will be used in. It make no sense that these manufacturers have no idea what and how their products will be used .

I'm goning to make a list about all the models and what they have going for them and what they lack.

At least the new Testo 552 micron is water resistant!!!! I bougth one for a set of installers becuase i thinkg they were gettinga bluvac brand wet. After seeing the quality of the testo 552 i bought one for my self to go along with my yellow jacket micron that comes in a case with replaceable gauges.
    Thanks

I just recently brought one, I just busted it out and I love it. Would certainly recommend purchasing one. My opinion was that the graphing sold me.

Love mine , get one regardless of what negative reviews on it. very nice, recommend some enveloop rechargable batteries

Thanks for the supplies. How are the temp sensors. I wish they made wireless sensors. I would eliminate all these wiring problems.

I use my Fluke clamp and another I brought online

Can't wait to use mine. Coming in the 13th of this month. I also have the testo 570 and Sman3. Testo is awesome... Once I went digi did not go back to analog

Quote Originally Posted by estea/c View Post
    Can't wait to use mine. Coming in the 13th of this month. I also have the testo 570 and Sman3. Testo is awesome... Once I went digi did not go back to analog
    How are you liking your Yellow Jacket RSA