Fieldpiece is great!

I just bought a sc56 a few weeks ago. I was having trouble with the leads so I called them up. Right away they wanted to send me a new set. I am impressed with my new meter, and even more impressed with their great customer service. Fieldpiece, you have me as a customer for life! Great job!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

and just what took you sooooooooooooooooooo long?
    It`s better to be silent and thought the fool; than speak and remove all doubt.

Lol. I dunno!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

My leads are screwy too, oh wait I grounded them to 120v, well it's really only one lead lol

The leads Fieldpiece, and pretty much every instrument manufacturer, give you with the meters are junk anyway.
    Toss them in the spares drawer and get some Fluke TwistGuard, or other high quality test leads.

Your life quite literally depends on them.
    If more government is the answer, then it's a really stupid question.

I love my SC56. The only thing I would like to see is a magnetic back. That's one feature I really like about the UEI meters.

Thats not the response I would have expected. I would not be happy if my brand new leads were not working correctly. That is a HUGE safety risk.. I mean they're brand new! I have had very good luck with Fluke leads.. Ive seen those FP leads, not impressed.
    Gotta have the right tool for the job!

Where is all the stuff MADE IN THE USA?

"Thats what we do Troy. Incredible, Invisible, Imbelivable things. We are an Unseen, Unknown, Unvincible fraternity of craftsman.."

They're becoming increasingly more durable, too. Their warranty [1 Year] is now matched with receptive customer service. Most supply houses do an over the counter exchange. They've come a long way. And with their new wireless technology following the SMAN4, I can't wait to see where they go.