Welcome to the Electrical General Forum area of HVAC-Talk.com. This site is owned and operated by Penton Media. Penton owns Contracting Business and Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) magazines.
My name is Mike Eby and I'm the Editor-in-Chief of EC&M. I'd like to welcome you to this new area of the site. My screen name is "meby".

To be a successful member of this community, I urge you to read our site rules. These rules apply to everyone who participates on this forum. There are NO exceptions. If you are brand new to the site, you're currently viewing these forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to discussions and other features. By joining our FREE community you will have greater access to post and reply to topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, painless and absolutely FREE so please, join our community today!

If you are an electrical industry professional, there are special areas of this site that are meant only for you. Known as the PRO areas, you need a second level of registration to access these sections of the site. Here is where you can truly network with your peers without worrying about non-pro members following your discussions.

Thank you for your interest in this site and I hope you quickly become an active member of our special group.

P.S. If you would like to receive a print or digital edition of EC&M, just click here to subscribe. It's FREE to those that qualify!